Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Holy Poops....

Here are a few updates:

Aaron- He's still doing his thing out at the hospital. Right now, he's working his 12hr shifts and also doing research for an evidence based practice. He has been knee deep in articles for the last couple weeks looking for ones to use. Otherwise everything's going well with him. He loves to talk about the new things he's learning and what he gets to do now that he's a nurse.

Noah- He sings his ABC's every night, by himself now. He loves to do it though he often forgets "N" if he goes too fast. He also knows the sound(s) each makes and can come up with a word they start with. I think he's in a growth spurt because he keeps asking for food and milk, all day long. Yesterday he packed away 3 pancakes, turkey bacon, eggs, apples and cucumber for lunch (we went to Deny's after my dr's appt). We'll see if he grows some in the next few weeks!

I almost forgot! Noah also has started pooping in the potty on his own! He sleeps in his underwear at nap time so he can't just go as soon as he wakes up in his Pull-Up like he did. He's so happy every time he does. Now if we could just get the morning one down too I wont have to gag when I wipe him all the time.


Me- Not too much special. I am having some pretty bad problems with my back. I also have an ultrasound today to find the bleeding. If it's not coming from baby I go see a urologist sometime to find the source. I also just found out the copay for the weekly injections I need is $629, so that's pretty painful. Hopefully my shop can help make some of it up with Fathers Day coming up. Plus we need to file taxes.

That's about all there is here. We're kind of boring. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've just been catching up on your recent posts. Now that I know how to add non wordpress blogs to my wordpress reader I can see each time you post (that sounds a bit stalkerish but you know what I mean!).
    I am wishing you a smooth journey the rest of the way with this baby. I'm glad you are finding out what foods your body will let you eat.
    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete