My current list is
20" spring yarn wreath
mobile for little one
redo Noah's room
paint some pics for Noah's room
hang up initial hooks
redo the living room
redo "garden" out front
What do crafts have to do with it? Well, the wreath started it. Very evil wreath. It took me much longer than I thought it would. I cursed it many times but now that I'm done, I love it. Right now, I'm wondering if I can transition to these and accessories while I'm on "maternity leave" from my stamping shop. There are SO many ideas in my head right now.
Here's the first wreath!
I realize the green doesn't go well, but I forgot about the whole hanging it up thing.
For the mobile, I've decided to do a circle mobile. It's essentially different colored circles going down from the wreath/mobile.
I found a cute one on Pinterest (I still don't understand that site....) that's linked to a blog.
That prompted me to search around and I also found this cool blog that showed a lot of ways to use paint sample strips that you can get from stores.
While looking around I searched ways to make different things and came across this AMAZING blog that has so many wonderful crafty ideas I can't wait to make!
There are wonderful ideas like this felt tree
Adorable rustic snowflakes perfect for gifts and decorations (windows, entertainment center and tree)
Tonight I'm going to lay around, print off ideas and get a list together of what I need to pick up from Michaels. I'm SO excited!
------------------------
In other news, Noah had a fun day of learning. Today, he learned about oil changes and that tires can come off of cars when we took Aaron's car in for an oil change. We also talked a lot about textures and felt around rocks and flowers when we were passing time waiting for the car. At home he did tracing and coloring projects from his Big Workbook: Preschool book and did all his ABC flash cards.
Later he put together his number puzzle, counted, worked on knowing how many there are after counting (an issue he's had), and even learned how to distinguish the brown and black cows and only count the brown ones.
He did great and he's so proud of himself!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment