Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sigh...children

Inside child:

My bladder is not a toy! Lol. I'm loving the kicks and rolls I'm getting from this guy. I think Aaron and I are starting to believe this baby might actually come home with us. Even though the losses were early, there's still that very real fear. When I was pregnant with Noah, the words "miscarriage" and "loss" never came into my mind. I was blissfully naive.

We also have our "official" anatomy scan on Friday! I'm so excited to see little man again. Both Aaron and Noah get to go with me and see the baby. I've had many ultrasounds but Aaron's only been to one, so I hope everything goes wonderfully.

Outside child:

I don't appreciate the kicking, screaming, "no's" and all over teen-like attitude you convey. You're absolutely adorable, but I can't wait until I can really lay into you for that attitude. You're 3, not 13.

--------
I've gotten way into crafts and baking. I'm LOVING making donuts and other crafts. There's a nice list going on right now of things I want to and will do. Right now, I'm working on a 20" spring yarn wreath. I'll also be making a mobile for little one, redoing Noah's room, painting some pics for him, hanging up initial hoods I grabbed at Michaels and redoing the living room. Oh, and the front yard will bet a makeover.

The other day, Noah and I had fun playing around with my camera. Noah made some adorable funny faces:





Just look at that adorable chin!!!!

This weekend little man and I hit up New Jersey. Headed up Saturday and coming back either Sunday night or Monday afternoon. Aaron's off for the weekend so he'll get a fun break to do whatever he wants.

Cant wait to show off pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment