Today was my official anatomy scan of our little one. He is officially still a he and there is zero question about it. I'm also up 8lbs, which I'm not pleased with, but the Dr didn't say anything about it...
Here's my belly when I first woke up this morning! I'm laying down, so it's all baby.
My placenta is still anterior and no longer low lying. Cervix is still good and long. Brain looks good, skull looks good. Head is measuring a week and two days ahead. Stomach is measuring a week ahead. Big feet, big thighs and an adorable tush.
He didn't get a good look at the heart because of shadows but he'll look again in a month. He said there are four chambers and it's beating well but he wants a very close look. Apparently I'm still contracting. So that's not the greatest. I'll now be going in every two weeks for growth scans and cervix checks. Starting at 30 weeks I'll be getting bi-weekly non-stress tests as well. Yay! Lol
We got there about 15 min early so we went across the street to Dollar Tree and Noah picked out a motorcycle and a pack of emergency rescue things (fire truck, ambulance, helicopter and boat). I gave him a $5 bill and he handed it to the cashier and put the change in his pocket. It was so adorable!
I also have an intro of a new family member.......GEORGE!
Yup, I got Noah a fish. A Crowntail Beta to be exact. lol. Looking back, I wish I had gotten a turtle or hermit crab or something. I think a fish is ok though, for now. My dream would be to get another blue lobster. I had one once many years ago, but I got it in PA and couldn't take it home to KS on the flight :-(



No comments:
Post a Comment