With the nation having "higher than average" temperatures everyone's soaking it up it seems. I've seen so many posts on Facebook about enjoying the wonderful weather and getting spoiled by the sun.
We also went out and had some fun, well, with what Aaron would allow me to do. This weekend I was still cramping/contracting when I did too much, so I've been trying to lay low.
Friday we went to Target to pick up a few things. While we were there, I overdid it so the boys went off and shopped for a bit while I was told to hang out on a bench.
Saturday Noah and I went to the grocery store in the morning, and snagged some yummy donuts, then hung out. That evening we went up to Fredrick to have some dinner with friends at Olive Garden. Oh how I love Olive Garden. That's one place food will never go wrong. We all stuffed our faces and Noah had fun with the 5.5 yr old friend he made. When we got there, it was a 35min wait for the 7 of us and when we left, it was a 1.5hr wait! Insane!
Yesterday (Sunday), was a wonderful day. We went to Target and Barnes & Noble and then headed down to the park. There's a walking path around the park/woods and it was beautiful. While we were walking though there was a dog without a leash or owners around. She looked to be a pit/boxer mix and it made me nervous. Not because of the breed (she was beautiful) but because she followed us and I didn't want a strange dog around Noah. I tried leading her away, but she followed us and even ran over to Noah and Aaron. That scared the crap out of me. Eventually a couple walking their dogs said the dog belonged to the house that was on the corner.
Noah ditched me at B&N for Thomas The Train.....
Last night Aaron decided it was the perfect time to start cleaning out the office to turn into a nursery! I am amazed at how it looks now. He also brought up some totes of baby clothes/items for me to start going through. I will admit, I had a bit of a freakout over that.
We also played some Wii Bowling with Noah. He didn't quite get it but he had a ton of fun. Lol
It's supposed to be a beautiful week so we'll be enjoying it. Planning park and gym trips.



No comments:
Post a Comment