I'm in a particularly good mood this morning. I woke up (freaky early) to an annoying bird and my neighbors getting ready to go (their stairs are next to our bed). Angrily I fell back asleep with a pillow on my head. A little later I hear Noah get up and turn off his fan and humidifier. I groaned and sighed. Then, in came little man saying "Hi mommy!" He came over, climbed into bed and cuddled me. He told me he loved me, had good dreams and gave me a hug, kiss and even stroked my cheek (after I did it to him).
All yesterday he was a snuggle bug too. He laid on me in the morning and last night. Made my heart melt every time.
Yes, I am extremely bloated and trust me, you don't want to know why. Lol. It was cute though, Noah was laying his head on me and baby boy kept kicking him in the back of the head. It wasn't strong enough for Noah to feel, but I did. I giggled each time.
We also went to the park yesterday (going back today) to enjoy the sun and let Aaron get some sleep. Noah loves it down there. Hopefully, once everything lets me have a good pregnancy we can go walking down there for exercise through the "woods".
We were going to go to Ikea today to get Noah's new bed, but I think we'll be doing that tomorrow. Now just to find a good place to get a mattress....Hmm. I am SO excited to redo his room. I have all my ideas worked out and figured out. I'm going to replace his nobs on the dresser, hang up some new pictures, put up my old licence plates above his bed, put nice blue ottoman storage things at the end of his bed and hopefully find a new rug.





No comments:
Post a Comment