Aaron had his promotion ceremony with three others last Monday (We've all been bogged down by a horrid stomach bug this last week) and we just got the pro-pics back yesterday!!
The ceremony was last Monday and Aaron and Noah got sick Tuesday. Tuesday night I had to take Aaron to the ER because he was scheduled to work the next day but there was no way he'd be fit to (thankfully he got off because he ended up sleeping 17hrs in a 24hr period....). Wednesday Mason woke up sick. Thursday they were all mostly better except Mason still had an upset stomach. Friday should have been perfect, but after our Not Back To School party with a home-school group I ended up sick. Thankfully we had left the party early because Mason was still having bathroom issues from the upset stomach. I was sick all Friday night and exhausted Saturday. Sunday I woke up with a horrid migrane. Thankfully Noah stepped up and helped out a ton over the weekend. Aaron was working so it was just us and I had to push myself to be functional for the boys.
We're all back to healthy again, except Mason still is having issues, and we're hitting the ground running. Aaron's back to training and working his butt off, I'm prepping for our builders group and our school officially starts next Monday. Hopefully I have it all ready in time!! If not, we'll have to improvise since I have to take the workbooks to be cut and hole-punched still.


















No comments:
Post a Comment