Thursday, August 20, 2015

Piece By Piece

The house is slowly coming together a bit at a time. The biggest issue has been the pantry. Because of the open kitchen (yay!) we lost about half of the cabinet space (boo). I have gotten three different shelf things for the pantry and they're all too big. The door is small, the space is small, the door is awkward. It's a mess. I also hadn't put up any decorations around the house yet either.

I was at Target today with Mason and I was still on the hunt. I picked up this shelf system on a whim hoping it would fit. I knew the space was 10 inches, and this was 10.5, so it scared me. But I figured I'd try.....

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!


I used some clear command hooks to help make it look cleaner.


Thank you Closet Maid and thank you Command Hook!!!!


I also finally put up decorations! Still working on other things going up, but it's hard figuring out where to put things.

No comments:

Post a Comment